T2 Tea

T2 Tea Coupon & Discounts March 2024

Active T2 Tea Hong Kong Promo, Discount and Coupon Codes for March 2024

• All (8)
  • Deals (2)
  • Sales (5)

Shop and get 30% off advant calendars at T2 Tea.

Terms

Shop and get 25% on sale items at T2 Tea.

Terms

Shop and save up to 65% on selected products at T2 Tea.

Terms

Shop and get 20% off everything at T2 Tea.

Terms

Shop and save up to 50% on Sale at T2 Tea.

Terms

Shop now and get Chai from AUD$17 at T2 Tea.

Terms

Shop now and get Black Tea from AUD$13 at T2 Tea.

Terms

Expired T2 Tea coupons - they may still work!

Shop 30% off Storewide at T2 Tea*.

• Expired 27 November 2023
                Terms

About T2 Tea

T2 Tea gets a kick out of taking ancient tea rituals and reimagining them, bringing them to a modern tea table. Every cup T2 Tea brew is a chance to make tea more enjoyable, more accessible and more experimental. You can choose from 100 different teas from originals such as Earl Grey and teas with surprising flavours such as Fruitalicious and creme brulee. 

Sip by sip, T2 Tea are building a generation of tea lovers on every continent – a brewing force for good coming together over the humble cuppa to celebrate our difference to make a difference. Use a discount coupon from Love Coupons to save on your purchase and enjoy your tea in peace.

Here at Love Coupons, we like to save you money wherever we can. So that’s why we search and collect all the latest money-saving coupon codes, promotional codes, discount codes and deals for T2 Tea we can find.

Love Coupons are here to help you stretch your money a little bit further. So before you head over to the T2 Tea website, take a good look at all our money-saving offers to see what you can save.

Love Coupons Rating

Popular T2 Tea Promo Codes March 2024

Offer
                25% Off Sale items at T2 Tea Code: ********Added: 19th September 2023Uses: 9
                Up to 65% Off Selected Products at T2 Tea Code: ********Added: 18th September 2023Uses: 8
                Up to 50% Off Sale at T2 Tea Code: ********Added: 12th April 2022Uses: 7
                20% Off Everything at T2 Tea Code: ********Added: 18th August 2023Uses: 5
                Chai From AUD$17 at T2 Tea Code: ********Added: 28th July 2022Uses: 5
                30% Off Advant Calendars at T2 Tea Code: ********Added: 30th November 2023Uses: 4
                Sign Up To The Newsletter For Special Offers And Promotions at T2 Tea Code: ********Added: 30th November 2020Uses: 4
                Black Tea From AUD$13 at T2 Tea Code: ********Added: 28th July 2022Uses: 1

T2 Tea Official Website

https://www.t2tea.com/en/au/Home

Shop From These Categories At T2 Tea

• Black Tea
                • Green Tea
                • Herbal Tea & Floral
                • Tisane Fruit
                • Tisane Rooibos & Honeybush
                • White Tea
                • Matcha
                • Chai
                • Oolong
                • Organic Tea
                • Perfect On Ice

T2 Tea Opening Hours

T2 Tea is an online retailer that is open 24/7

You can speak to T2 Tea via phone Monday-Friday: 8.00 am - 6 pm AEST
                Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm

What makes T2 Tea stands above other similar online retailers is their brilliant customer service. They put their customers as a top priority. Their team responds as quickly as possible and through various platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Email. Whatever your inquiry, T2 Tea is always there to help you!

T2 Tea Contact Details

If you need to get in touch with T2 Tea about an order, an inquiry, or anything else, there are a number of ways you can do this.

Contact Form

Contact T2 Tea via their contact form and they will get back to you asap.

Phone

Give T2 Tea a call at 1300 832 866, and they will be more than happy to help.

Address

Or you can visit T2 Tea at their address here at ABN 61 072 399 529, PO Box 1382, Collingwood VIC, Australia 3066.

Similar brands Like T2 Tea To Shop At

• Teakruthi – Offers an extensive range of different types of teas.
                • Kusmi Tea – Kusmi Tea green teas are always there for you every morning and come in a selection of varieties and blends.
                • Cho Yung Tea – Offers a blend of traditional herbs and plants to help purify the body’s cells and support the essential organs through the digestive process.

T2 Tea FAQs

T2 Tea Returns and Refunds: What Do I Need To Know?

If you need to organise a return to T2 Tea, use the guide below

• If you are unhappy with your purchase, then upon presentation of your product with proof of purchase, you are welcome to return the item to them within 60 days of purchase
                • Please note, T2 Tea are unable to accept returns or exchanges for our tea products once they are opened.
                • Ensure you have your proof of purchase, and that the product is in its original saleable condition.

Refund

• Your refund will be made in its original payment method or store credit will be awarded.
                • You will receive a confirmation email once your refund has been arranged.
                • Once processed, you will receive your refund within due course according to your financial institution.

T2 Tea Shipping & Delivery: What Do I Need To Know?

• All Australian orders dispatched from their Australian Warehouse are shipped with Australia Post.
                • Dispatch of your online order from their Melbourne warehouse will be between 1- 3 business days from the time your order is confirmed for standard delivery.
                • Express orders are dispatched no later than the next business day from their Melbourne warehouse for express delivery.
                • Please note that this does not include weekends or public holidays and selected delivery times will apply after dispatch. Peak periods and promotional events may impact these timeframes. Once your order is dispatched from their warehouse you will receive a dispatch confirmation email, click on the tracking number located near the bottom of your email – this will take you to the carrier’s website.
                • T2 Tea ship all orders with Australia Post, who has provided the following estimates for delivery 1-3 for express and 3-5 for standard delivery.
                • Enjoy FREE delivery for all online purchases over $50 within Australia. Online purchases of $50 or less can be delivered for $9.95 within Australia. Express shipping is available for a flat fee of $15 anywhere in Australia.
                • You can enter your PO Box address into the delivery address field if you would like it to be delivered to your PO box.[/list[

Reasons To Subscribe To T2 Tea

• Exquisite packaging
                • Includes personal message
                • Ability to cancel at any time
                • Perfect as a gift

Everything Else You Need To Know About T2 Tea

What is included in the T2 Tea Subscription?

Each quarter you will receive four hand selected loose leaf teas for you to try, along with an amazing booklet explaining the origin of the premium teas, including tips about how to brew, fun facts and even some recipe ideas! You will also receive a beautiful card designed by T2 Tea’s resident T2 artist.

What payment methods can you use to purchase the T2 Tea Subscription?

T2 Tea currently offer credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) as payment methods to purchase the T2 Tea Subscription.

Can I choose teabags for my T2 Tea Subscription?

All editions of the T2 Tea Subscription come with 4 re-sealable foils of premium loose leaf tea ready to be brewed to your liking.

How do I join the T2 Tea Subscription?

The first step to subscribe to the T2 Tea subscription, is to become a Tea Society member. Once logged in, you can subscribe to a 12 month or ongoing subscription and your tea delivery will be delivered straight to your door!

Will I be charged shipping on my T2 Tea Subscription?

Nope! Each of your T2 Tea subscription boxes will be delivered by a FREE Standard Delivery service.

Where is the T2 Tea Subscription currently available?

At this stage, the T2 Tea Subscription is currently available in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.

How often will I receive the T2 Tea Subscription and when will I be billed?

T2 Tea send out your first edition at the beginning of the calendar month after you place your order online. After that, you will receive the next T2 Tea Subscription box each quarter. You will be billed just prior to the T2 Tea Subscription box leaving their warehouse.

Can I cancel my T2 Tea Subscription anytime? How to cancel my T2 Tea Subscription?

You can cancel your T2 Tea Subscription at any time! You can pause, skip or cancel your T2 Tea Subscription by logging into your accountβ€―here. If this is your first subscription box and you are yet to receive it, contact T2 Tea Customer Care team.

Can I change the address for the next tea subscription box?

Absolutely! When you log in, under β€˜My subscription’ click β€˜Edit your subscription.’ A pop-up will then appear under your delivery address. Click edit, fill out your form. Please note that your address must be amended three business days before your billing cycle for T2 Tea to send your next edition to your updated address.

T2 Tea Subscriptions

Buy the T2 Tea subscription, expect the unexpected, and expect it four times a year. With T2 Tea, treat your tastebuds to the finest tea in life. It is the perfect gift for someone you love, and it is even an amazing treat for yourself. A new subscription box that brings the flavour and the familiar home. Here is what you can expect when you subscribe:

• 4 surprise teas
                • 4 times a year
                • Inside knowledge on their tea
                • Free delivery

Brilliant Options to Choose From:

• Classics: One of T2 Tea’s all-time favourite Top 20 blends, the story behind it and why their customers love it so much.
                • Sneak Peak: An upcoming feature tea or T2 Tease, including the story behind the inspiration, how they created the blend and how to brew it to perfection.
                • Sommelier’s Pick: A tea selected as a seasonal favourite by their in-house sommelier, with spiel detailing the growing season, terroir, tasting notes and what makes this tea so special.
                • Wellness: A pick from their Wellness range, the purported benefits behind the ingredients and how to introduce it into your everyday routine.

How Does it Work?

Step 1 - Sign-up to the T2 subscription by becoming a Tea Society member. Whether it’s delivered to your doorstep or the doorsteps of a friend, T2 Tea assures you that a nice surprise is on its way.

Step 2 - You’ll receive your first box at the beginning of the next month. The wrapping is beautiful to look at and leaves a great aftertaste.

Step 3 - Every three months T2 Tea’ll send you a new selection of teas. One Classic Brew, a Wellness Warrior, one Sommelier Select and a Sneak Peek.

T2 Tea Subscriptions

About T2 Tea

T2 Tea is about reinventing and reimagining the humble tea leaf and sharing their teas with anyone who’ll listen and members are inspired by the people they meet, and the far-flung places they visit. T2 Tea gets a kick out of taking ancient tea rituals and reimagining them, bringing them to a modern tea table and every cup they brew is a chance to make tea more enjoyable, more accessible and more experimental; it’s T2 Tea’s opportunity to connect, understand and share with the world their love for a better cup of tea, every day.

T2 Tea are always striving to reduce their footprint and give back to the ground that gives them so much. T2 Tea have big plans to revolutionise the way they do business to ensure they are as sustainable and environmentally friendly as they can be. T2 Tea, is about reinventing and reimagining the humble tea leaf and sharing their teas with anyone who’ll listen. T2 Tea gets a kick out of taking ancient tea rituals and reimagining them, bringing them to a modern tea table. Every cup of T2 Tea brew is a chance to make tea more enjoyable, more accessible and more experimental; it’s T2 Tea opportunity to connect, understand and share with the world their love for a better cup of tea, every day.

Get great discounts on your purchase when you apply a T2 Tea discount code offered by Love Coupons!

T2 Tea

A T2 Tea Subscription is the PERFECT Gift

Can I give this as a gift?

These tea subscription boxes make the perfect gift! You can gift either the fixed term or you can give the gift which keeps on giving and purchase the on-going T2 Tea gift subscription service! All T2 Tea Subscriptions must be delivered within the same country the order was placed.

Can I gift the T2 Tea Subscription to someone living overseas?

Sorry, not at this time. All T2 Tea Subscriptions must be delivered within the same country the order was placed.

Can I get my T2 Tea Subscription gift wrapped?

T2 Tea don’t offer gift wrapping of the T2 Tea Subscription, as it arrives in a beautifully designed and purpose created box. However, you can send your tea gift recipient a personalised email on a date you choose.

Can I nominate what date my gift recipient will receive their email telling them about the T2 Tea Subscription?

When you place your gift order, you are able to send a personalised message, and nominate when the email should land in the in box of your loved one. Note that the date you select just needs to be prior to the first box being sent out.

A T2 Tea Subscription is the PERFECT Gift

T2 Tea Society

T2 Tea are now proudly part of a global community of over 3,000 companies doing business that puts people and place first. This T2 Tea Society is home to T2 Tea’s community of passionate like-minded sippers who, of course, are lovers of tea. In this society, you can expect pressies, perks and insider-only benefits – starting with 10% off your first purchase!

Why do I need to be a Tea Society member to subscribe to the T2 Tea Subscription?

Being a Tea Society member will allow you to self-manage your T2 Tea Subscription in a secure way. You can log in to your account and manage your payment, address and subscription details. You can also receive exclusive T2 Tea offers and perks!

Tea Society

Reasons To Shop At T2 Tea

• Fast shipping
                • High-quality products
                • Free delivery if you meet the minimum amount
                • Secure payment
                • Amazing gift packages

T2 Tea Money-Saving Hints and Tips

Here are some great tips & tricks for extra savings at T2 Tea:

• [li] Free delivery for orders when meeting the minimum amount.[/li][li] Sign up and get 10% off your first purchase in-store & online. [/li]
                • Always check visit Love Coupons for the latest money-saving discount codes and deals at T2 Tea before you finish your purchase.
                • Join the T2 Tea newsletter to get the best offers, money-saving promotions and exclusive deals sent straight to your inbox.
                • Be sure to check out the sale offers and discount section on the T2 Tea website for the latest promotions and discount offers.
                • Follow T2 Tea on social media to stay updated with their new arrivals and offers.
                • Buy now pay later with Afterpay at T2 Tea!
                • Buy now pay later with Zip Pay at T2 Tea!

Does T2 Tea Offer A Buy Now Pay Later Option?

Based on our research, it appears that T2 Tea does not offer any buy now, pay later options currently. You can contact T2 Tea to see if there have been any updates or changes. You can also visit T2 Tea’s homepage to see if they have posted any updated information about buy now, pay later support.

What Payment Methods does T2 Tea accept?

• Visa
                • Mastercard
                • American Express
                • PayPal
                • Alipay
                • Union Pay

Extra Things You Need To Know About Using T2 Tea Promo Codes

Why is my T2 Tea promo code not working?

There are several reasons why your code might not be working:

• The T2 Tea promo code might have expired.
                • You might be applying the T2 Tea promo code to certain items that do not accept promo codes, like sale items.
                • You have already used this same code when shopping before at T2 Tea.
                • You have not spent the minimum amount of money. Sometimes in order to apply a T2 Tea promo code, you have to spend a certain amount of money, and that might be the case why the discount code is not working.
                • You have taken the promo code from an international deals site, which probably doesn’t apply to T2 Tea.

If you ever find that one of our T2 Tea promo codes here at Love Coupons to be not working, please let us know and we’ll make sure to fix the problem!

Is there a T2 Tea code just for students?

Yes! Many retailers offer student discounts as a kind of support throughout their learning journey at university. Like many brands, T2 Tea offers discounts to students through UNiDays. Student discount are available to all Tea Society members. In order to redeem this discount, you can show your student ID to receive 10% off tea and tea packs until the offer is cancelled. The discount is available on full priced goods sold in-store at T2 Stores and T2 Brew Bars.

How do I use my student discount code?

• You can simply apply the code at the checkout and enjoy a discount immediately if you are a member of UNiDAYS.
                • You can also get a discount if you enter your university email address to get it validated directly to receive a T2 Tea student discount.

How Do I Use My T2 Tea Promo Code?

If you’re looking for a discount on your online purchase at T2 Tea then you’ve come to the right place. All you have to do is follow the steps below to save money on your next tea mug or tea bag. There is always a sale or discount available at T2 Tea to be redeemed, and it is our job here at Love Coupons to provide you with these amazing discount codes.

Step 1: Choose a promo code from the ones listed above

Choose the promo code from above that you’d like to redeem and it will reveal itself. For example, if you’re looking for 10% off orders at T2 Tea then find the coupon above, and click on “Get Coupon” to reveal the code.

Step 2: Copy your promo code

Simply copy the code that is presented to you. You need this code in order to inform T2 Tea to remove part of the cost of your total order.

Step 3: Click on ‘Go to the T2 Tea site’

After you click, you will be directed to T2 Tea.

Step 4: Start Shopping!

Find the cup and saucer set, tea mugs and tea cups you’d like to purchase at T2 Tea and add them to your bag.

Step 5: Make your purchase!

When you are ready to buy your items, go to Bag in the top right-hand corner. You can now start to make your purchase by clicking on ‘CHECKOUT’. You will need to either sign in or create an account.

Step 6: Enter the T2 Tea promo code at the checkout

Now that you have the code copied, simply paste it into the β€œEnter promo code” label at the checkout. Check out the image provided below for an example in case you have any difficulty. If you’re on a computer or laptop, then you can find the discount code box to the left of the checkout page.

How do I use my T2 Tea discount code

However, if you’re on a mobile then it is just as easy to find the coupon box you need. It is present on the checkout form.

Step 7: Enjoy!

Your T2 Tea promo code will be applied and items will arrive in the post in just a few days, happy shopping!

Always note: There are terms and conditions associated with certain codes which you must comply with (like applying a code after meeting a maximum amount of money spent) and you cannot apply a code after submitting your order.

Thank you for visiting Love Coupons

Thank you for visiting Love Coupons on your hunt for T2 Tea coupon and discount codes and other money-saving offers. We hope that one of our 8 T2 Tea coupons and offers for March 2024 help you save money on your next purchase. When you visit Love Coupons you can rest assured that our team has searched high and low to find all available T2 Tea deals. This includes checking the T2 Tea social accounts like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, visiting blogs and forums related to T2 Tea, and even checking other top deal sites for the latest T2 Tea coupon codes.

When shopping online for T2 Tea, it is a good idea to always visit us here at Love Coupons before you finish your order. The Love Coupons team save our visitors thousands of dollars every month, many of which never knew T2 Tea discount codes were available until visiting our site. Now that you know how easy it is to save at T2 Tea with our promo and coupon codes, bookmark Love Coupons and always check us out before you checkout.

If you are looking for more than just T2 Tea coupon codes, here at Love Coupons we provide coupons and discounts for thousands of other popular brands and retailers. Check out our T2 Tea related stores, or visit our homepage to search our database of thousands of coupon codes.

T2 Tea Shipping Information

T2 Tea ships to Hong Kong

The Best T2 Tea Coupon Codes, Discount Codes, Promo Codes, Offers & Deals can be found at Love Coupons

Disclaimer: Love Coupons is a platform for deals, discounts, and coupons. By using our links, you might save on your purchases. Please be aware that when you use our links and subsequently make a purchase, we may receive a commission.

© 2024. Made in London with love ❀️. Love Coupons is operated by Love Savings Group Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom. Company No: 11734108. ICO: ZB009256.