Can I change the order?
* Please confirm that you have listed all the required products before ordering; once the order is submitted, it cannot be changed.
* Your order will immediately enter the order processing system tailored to your needs, so once the order is submitted, it cannot be changed in any way.
* If you forget to order other products, you can visit their website to order separately. Click on the ” Buy Products ” tab of the main menu.
What shipping methods and freight forwarders can choose from?
You can choose the shipping method when placing the order (next business day, 3 to 5 business days, etc.). Dell cooperates with major freight forwarders in the industry to provide a variety of shipping methods for you to choose from. They will choose the most suitable freight forwarder to deliver the products you ordered. Please note that the shipping method refers to the time it takes for the order to be delivered from “after shipment”, and does not include any manufacturing or order processing time. For more information, please refer to What is the “scheduled delivery date” and how to determine it?
Can I cancel my order?
* It is only possible to cancel the order before starting manufacturing or packaging.
* To see if the order can still be canceled, please go to the Dell Order Status Tool.
* If the order is listed as “in production” or “shipped”, the order cannot be canceled.
What is Dell’s return policy?
If there is an error in the order, or you want to return the ordered item for other reasons, please do not reject the ordered item.
Rejection may delay the time required for the funds to be deposited into your account. If you want to return an item, you should first accept the item you ordered. Afterward, arrange the return of the ordered items according to the “Return Policy”.
If I return the ordered item to Dell, will the shipping cost be refunded?
* For information about returning Dell products, including shipping and return details, please refer to the “Dell Return Policy.”
* When returning the system, they will deposit the system price into your account and deduct the first shipping, processing fee, and applicable return and exchange fees. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Do I need to sign when I receive the goods?
Most of the items they deliver are valuable commodities, so they require the freight forwarder to get your signature when sending your purchased products to your home. If you cannot sign for a delivery in person, you can arrange for another adult to pick up the item for you, but the delivery address must be the same.